Monday 11 March 2013

INTRODUCING MA-I-DAH

Introducing Myself

My name is Maidah Mumbing Isahac. I was born on December 2, 1998 @WMMC Hospital.
I live at Don B. Navarro St. San Jose cawa-cawa , Zamboanga City, Philippines..


My favorite food is Ice Cream. When I eat this, I really feel refreshed. And as for drinks, I much prefer water than any other alcoholic drinks. I don't know why I really like Korean, maybe because they're too attractive... One of the best guy that I knew was LEE MIN HO.. He's really perfect.. Tall, White, Handsome, I don't know what's his attitude because I never talk, we've never been together and we haven't meet yet.. That's a big dream for me, to meet him. And I promise to myself that I'll meet him before I die.. My feelings for Min Ho is like how I feel for this British heartrob ONE DIRECTION.. ayiee! specially NIALL HORAN...  I really like his personality. He's really neat and well-groomed always... That's just the things that I wanna share to you.. I'll add some soon.. tnx.. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment